With a background in graphic design and artistic direction, Juliette has a taste for simple and stripped down aesthetics.
Since 2009, she has been applying her skills to the digital art scene, creating connections and opportunities between artists, festivals and cultural actors.
As an artist’s producer, she collaborates on a wide range of projects: from international digital art festivals to interactive stage design at SXSW or installations for Milan Fashion Week ; to the JayZ x Joanie Lemercier collaboration for Barneys NYC’s holiday windows.
She coordinates small scale projects as well as larger team over several months.
She represents several international artists for their existing projects as well as new creations.
She is now the head of Studio Joanie Lemercier.
Since 2016, she has been working as an independent curator for several festivals and cultural institutions, in 2019 & 2020, as international curator for STRP festival in Eindhoven.
Since 2020 she is curating a new light parcours for the beautiful city of Leuven in Belgium.
Based in Belgium since 2013, she has been an active member of The Federation Wallonia-Brussels’ digital arts scene and an expert for the digital art commission since 2020.
In 2019 she co-founded SALOON Brussels, an international network for women working in the art scenes.
• Since 2013 – production of various digital art pieces alongside with several international artists, adaptation of existing pieces as well as new projects.
• Since 2014 – head of production at studio Joanie Lemercier, supervising, managing and handling all the existing projects as well as looking for new opportunities and making proposals.
• Since 2015 – curation and selection of digital art pieces for several events.
• Since 2016 – executive producer for Memo Akten, supervising, managing and handling all the existing projects as well as looking for new opportunities and making proposals.
• Mapping Festival 2013, Geneva – coordination organization of the festival’s workshops, communication, processing of applications, general logistics.
• Monumenta 2012, Paris – creation of audiovisual content, photos and videos for the website and social media platforms of the Centre national des arts plastiques for Daniel Buren — «Excentrique(s), Travail in situ»
• Society for arts and technology, center for the creation and diffusion of digital art, Montre?al, 2009 2010
– communication assistant
– coordination communication of an interactive installation for the the Vancouver Olympic Games Cultural Olympiad
– coordination assistant for the artists residency between Quebec and Belgium artists: « Transat[Contamine] »
• Professional, amateur and school mapping contests, FIMG Mapping festival, Girona, Spain, August 2015
• Consultant and outside observer during ARCADI commission to fund digital art projects
ARCADI I?le-de-France, Paris, France, June and July 2015
• LUMINOTHERAPIE, a large public space winter interactive installation for the Quartier des Spectacles, Partenariat du Quartier des Spectacle, Montreal, Canada, June 2014
• Master degree in graphic design diploma jury, La fonderie de l’image, Paris, 2013 2014
• Associate’s degree in graphic design diploma jury, Paris, 2011 2012
• 2012 – 2013
Master’s degree, Cultural projects in the public space, Paris 1 Panthe?on-Sorbonne university, Paris
Program dedicated to the conception, production, and administration of artistic projects in public spaces. Emphasis on critical thinking and technical and creative skills (accounting, management, production).
• 2007 – 2009
Master’s degree, graphic design, E?cole Supe?rieure d’Art et de Design, Amiens, France ? with honors
Project based on the blind and visually impaired people perception of urban spaces: interactive audio, visual and tactile installation and MBA research memoire.
• 2005 – 2007
Master’s degree, Arts Techniques in communication, E?cole Estienne, Paris
Conception and creation of a free monthly music magazine with a web platform and live events; 360° marketing approach.
Eramus International Exchange Program, Fine art school of Krakow, Poland
Engraving and lithography, graphic design with Professor Mieczysfaw Gorowski’s.
• 2002 – 2004
Associate’s degree in visual communication, France
2 years of higher education in graphic design.