• Since 2013 – production of various digital art pieces alongside with several international artists, adaptation of existing pieces as well as new projects.
• Since 2014 – head of production at studio Joanie Lemercier, supervising, managing and handling all the existing projects as well as looking for new opportunities and making proposals.
• Since 2015 – curation and selection of digital art pieces for several events.
• Since 2016 – executive producer for Memo Akten, supervising, managing and handling all the existing projects as well as looking for new opportunities and making proposals.
• Mapping Festival 2013, Geneva – coordination organization of the festival’s workshops, communication, processing of applications, general logistics.
• Monumenta 2012, Paris – creation of audiovisual content, photos and videos for the website and social media platforms of the Centre national des arts plastiques for Daniel Buren — «Excentrique(s), Travail in situ»
• Society for arts and technology, center for the creation and diffusion of digital art, Montre?al, 2009 2010
– communication assistant
– coordination communication of an interactive installation for the the Vancouver Olympic Games Cultural Olympiad
– coordination assistant for the artists residency between Quebec and Belgium artists: « Transat[Contamine] »
• Professional, amateur and school mapping contests, FIMG Mapping festival, Girona, Spain, August 2015
• Consultant and outside observer during ARCADI commission to fund digital art projects
ARCADI I?le-de-France, Paris, France, June and July 2015
• LUMINOTHERAPIE, a large public space winter interactive installation for the Quartier des Spectacles, Partenariat du Quartier des Spectacle, Montreal, Canada, June 2014
• Master degree in graphic design diploma jury, La fonderie de l’image, Paris, 2013 2014
• Associate’s degree in graphic design diploma jury, Paris, 2011 2012
• 2012 – 2013
Master’s degree, Cultural projects in the public space, Paris 1 Panthe?on-Sorbonne university, Paris
Program dedicated to the conception, production, and administration of artistic projects in public spaces. Emphasis on critical thinking and technical and creative skills (accounting, management, production).
• 2007 – 2009
Master’s degree, graphic design, E?cole Supe?rieure d’Art et de Design, Amiens, France ? with honors
Project based on the blind and visually impaired people perception of urban spaces: interactive audio, visual and tactile installation and MBA research memoire.
• 2005 – 2007
Master’s degree, Arts Techniques in communication, E?cole Estienne, Paris
Conception and creation of a free monthly music magazine with a web platform and live events; 360° marketing approach.
Eramus International Exchange Program, Fine art school of Krakow, Poland
Engraving and lithography, graphic design with Professor Mieczysfaw Gorowski’s.
• 2002 – 2004
Associate’s degree in visual communication, France
2 years of higher education in graphic design.