For the past 3 years, I have been collaborating with several artists as an independent producer both for artistic projects and commissioned installations.
Building up projects alongside the artist, from the early ideas and first meetings up until the final delivery, I follow all the evolution of a project, on its artistic side as well as its fabrication.
I will focus my lecture on how technical innovations, fabrications issues or unexpected situations influence the final artistic result.
I will talk about projects you may already know but via the making off point of view with special insights we would not share with everyone.
Through several case studies of ambitious initiatives, we will compare the possible places given to Digital Art in the public space.
From Montréal to Sydney, via Paris and New York, we will have a look at what already exist in order to encourage more to happen.
Selected talks and panels
• ACT festival, Korea – November 2015
panel with Ana Ascencio (Mapping festival), Ellen Pau (Videotape Hong Kong) and Cedric Huchet (Scopitone festival / Stereolux)
• Kikk festival, Namur – November 2015 – online video
• FIMG festival, Girona – August 2015
• Live Performers Meeting, Roma – May 2015
• La Gaité Lyrique, Paris – March 2013
panel with Stéfane Perraud, Nicolas Rosette Julien Taïb
• Gallery My.Monkey Nancy fine arts school, Nancy – November 2011
• International Poster Festival of Chaumont, Chaumont – May 2012